MTN knows that the youth can shape the future of ICT, and it's why we constantly look for the brightest graduates. If you are a graduate aiming to launch a career in an innovative ICT company with offices across Africa and the MIddle East, then MTN is for you!
Here this: “It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition”.
Job Title: Digital Communication Analyst
- Liaise with relevant departments and units to ensure seamless use of digital media.
- Develop work implementation plan, ensuring it is in alignment with the business strategy of the segment.
- Monitor projects and ensure they are delivered to budget and on time.
- Manage relationship with Finance and ensure funds are available for projects in line with budget.
- Work with individual units (corporate communications, consumer marketing, product marketing, business intelligence, customer relations etc) to build brand strength, ensuring a consistent positive brand visibility online.
- Monitor and evaluate relevant media agencies, incorporating revenue generation schemes in DIGITAL and other media campaigns.
- Manage company expectations and standards for property owners.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Travel at short notice
Experience & Training
- At least 4 years work experience in Marketing/Advertising
- At least 2 years experience in New Media/Digital/Content Management
- Marketing experience, either on the client’s side or the agency’s side.
- Specialist in emerging marketing techniques, with a clear understanding of online advertising platform and relevant performance metrics for each digital platform
- BA, B.Ed, HND, B.Sc or B.Tech.
28th January, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online