Newcastle University is delighted to announce 3 scholarship awards for applicants from Nigeria. These awards are available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any postgraduate Master’s degree programmes at Newcastle University.
To apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
=>> You must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Nigeria
=>> You must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a postgraduate Master’s degree programme at Newcastle University, Newcastle city campus at the time of applying for this scholarship
=>> You have a Second Class Upper degree or higher from a recognised Nigerian University
=>> You must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
=>> You must intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
=>> You must be a self-funded student and not be in receipt of any other centrally awarded Newcastle University scholarship.
Value of award: £5,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Number of awards: Three (3)
Start date and duration: Commences September 2016 for one year only.
How to apply
- NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship to Study Abroad 2016 – Master & PhD
- 2016/2017 ExxonMobil Masters Scholarships for Middle East and North Africa Scholars
- Apply For Jim Ovia Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- Federal Ministry of Education Overseas Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD (NigerianStudents)
- 75 UNESCO/China Scholarship for Developing Countries Students (Under/Postgraduate)
Note: Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. Newcastle University (NU) Nigeria Scholarship applications cannot be considered for candidates unless they have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.