2016/2017 Nigerian Army 75 IRR Application Form – This is to to inform all the general public and candidate who wish to join Nigeria army through Army 75 Regular Recruits Intake 2016 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women that the online application has commenced. The Nigerian army has commenced recruitment of officers into the military.
Informationcentre gathered through a post on the Facebook page of the Nigerian army that the recruitment exercise is totally free, asking Nigerians not to be deceived by people who might ask them to pay a certain amount before accepting them. The online application is FREE OF CHARGE. Please beware of fraudsters.
See Facebook page of the Nigerian army for more details
If you want to get all the necessary updates about Nigerian Army Recruitment application form 2016, kindly visit this site www.narecruitment.org or http://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng for more details on 2016/2017 Nigerian Army 75 IRR Application Form.
Who to Apply
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
2. All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
3. Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by July 2016.
4. Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by July 2016.
5. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
6. Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
7. Applicants must submit all duly completed form (printed from this online portal) at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
Educational requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army
Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
Note: The recruitment exercise will commence with the Pre-Screening Examination to be written by candidates shortlisted based on general suitability criteria for service in the Nigerian Army. List of candidates shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination will be published on this website.
Application Deadline: May, 2016.