The London Business School is delighted to offer an Executive MBA Scholarship/EMBA Scholarship for studying in Dubai. Those are categorized as self-funding applicants at the program commencing in September are invited to apply.
Each year, the London Business School awards a number of MBA scholarship for students studying in Dubai. The applicants will be evaluated based on his or her leadership potential and a commitment to developing the ongoing success of the London Business School Executive MBA, plus future professional and leadership potential, as demonstrated by the quality of the essay submitted in support of the scholarship application as well as those who can demonstrate a proven track record of success (educational and professional) through their EMBA programme application and performance at interview.
There is no specified information. Please you are contact the employer for further information.
Level and Area of Studies: This is an MBA program.
Place of Study: At London Business School in Dubai.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the candidates must be self-funding applicants to the September 2016 intake of the Executive MBA (Dubai) programme.
Applicants’ Nationality: There is no nationality restriction.
- NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship to Study Abroad 2016 – Master & PhD
- 2016/2017 ExxonMobil Masters Scholarships for Middle East and North Africa Scholars
- Apply For Jim Ovia Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- Federal Ministry of Education Overseas Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD (Nigerian Students)
- 75 UNESCO/China Scholarship for Developing Countries Students (Under/Postgraduate)