Faran Group of Institutions is offering scholarships for international students.
Course Level : undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Accounting, Administration, Computer Applications, Management and Nursing.
List of Subjects :
==>> Diploma-GNM general nursing and midwifery
==>> Undergraduate -BBA BCA B.com affiliated to Bangalore University
==>> Undergraduate- PB, BSC Nursing, BSC Nursing affiliated to rguhs
==>> Postgraduate -M,SC Nursing
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship worth 1500 to 2000 $ 35% of total tuition fee.
Scholarship can be taken at: India
Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship:
==>> Bachelor degree program: applicant must have 12 th grade studies or “A” level / equivalent studies
==>> Master degree program: Bachelor degree in subject related course
Note: Applicant must have Preferably Students with high grades, to avail this scholarships, student must have the good academic record.
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement :
==>> Students applying should preferably have high grades passport and academic transcripts
==>> Applicant’s passport copy
==>> All previous academic transcripts
How to Apply : Students can apply via online and also o visit their overseas office in the particular country
==>> Application form can be downloaded at the this link.
Application Deadline : The application deadline is 30st June 2016.
- Apply for 2016/2017 Kingston University, UK Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship to Study Abroad 2016 – Master & PhD
- 2016/2017 ExxonMobil Masters Scholarships for Middle East and North Africa Scholars
- Apply For Jim Ovia Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- Federal Ministry of Education Overseas Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD (Nigerian Students)
- 75 UNESCO/China Scholarship for Developing Countries Students (Under/Postgraduate)