We have good news for all those brilliant and intelligent students who cannot forward/continue their education to higher level, due to financial problem. Smart, talented, driven students deserve a tuition break, whether they have financial need or not. You know the kids we’re talking about, the ones who are impossibly brainy, play soccer and the flute, volunteer with blind orphans, and have a perfect smile.
If know you are among these students or you have someone on these catergory of students, below are 10 Schools Where Money Is Given to Students without Financial Need.
1. Ferrum College (Ferrum, VA): 78.88%
2. Colby–Sawyer College (New London, NH): 78.57%
3. The Cooper Union (New York, NY): 66.92%
4. Brevard College (Brevard, NC): 61.50%
5. Franklin W. OlinCollege of Engineering (Needham, MA): 58.43%
6. American Jewish University (Bel Air, CA): 51.56%
7. College of Saint Elizabeth (Morristown, NJ): 50.66%
8. Northwestern State University of Louisiana (Natchitoches, LA): 48.81%
9. Armstrong Atlantic State University (Savannah, GA): 47.99%
10. Hillsdale College (Hillsdale, MI): 47.65%
UPDATE: Canadian Student Loan Program and Financial Aid is now open for interested Students - APPLY NOW
Act fast; be among those to get these financial help from these 10 Schools Where Money Is Given to Students without Financial Need. Visit the Schools Webpage and Request now.