Yomi Otubela Foundation – Chief Ayobami Folurunsho Otubela (FCMA), The CEO of Yomi Otubela Foundation and current National Deputy President of NAPPS, has resolved to award full scholarship (Day and boarding) to qualified pupils / students of public and private schools within Nigeria in order to accomplish one the major goals of the foundation.
Yomi Otubela Foundation (YOF) in association with Daily Trust and Lagooz Schools presents:
Yomi Otubela Foundation (YOF) Scholarship Examination 2016. The Yomi Otubela Foundation Scholarship is open to candidates who are willing to study in Lagos state, in Lagooz Schools. Lagooz Schools; founded in 2005, prepares students and pupils for Nigeria and British Curriculum as well as character building of her learners.
– Student must be between (9 – 15 yrs old)
– Student must be a Nigerian by birth or by parentage.
– Student must apply online through the foundation’s portal.
– Student must score 75% or above in first term mathematics result.
– Student must score 75% or above in second term mathematics result.
– Participants must upload mathematics results for 1st and 2nd term before they can be shortlisted
– Ensure you use a valid email address, as most of the notification will be sent to the email address registered with.
– Students younger than 8 years and older than 17 can’t apply for the exam
Examination Date: 18th June, 2016
Method of Application
Interested candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Full tuition and hostel fees scholarship through primary and secondary school education for the best primary and secondary school candidates in Mathematics. Interview for shortlisted candidates will be announced!
Visit the official scholarship link for more details.
For more scholarship offers click here