The purpose of this position is to partner with the Nutrition, Health and Wellness (NHW) division Champion to develop strategy on implementing the Nutrition, Health and Wellness organizational transformation for Nestlé Professional North America. This will require functional alignment with brand and channel marketing, sales, culinary services, R&D and other Nestlé areas globally and within the US.
This position will provide insight and input on developing and driving process, innovation, product development and product reformulation. This role also ensures that the commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness is understood, embedded and activated across the NPNA organization.
Additionally, this position will help develop and implement new initiatives, training programs, and communications to leverage our current and emerging Nestlé Health & Wellness products, services and solutions.
1) Increase NHW awareness and knowledge throughout the organization
2) Help local implementation of the corporate NHW Strategies and ensure resources are fully leveraged
3) Successfully building brands with NHW though brand communications
4) Implement Nestlé product portfolio Mapping Framework to drive NHW strategy and track progress
5) Work cross-functionally with other NHW functions/resources - (Agencies, Nutritionist, 60/40+ Market Intelligence Manager)
6) Act as NPNA division nutritionist/expert and primary contact
7) Organize and lead internal activation to keep NHW top of mind
8) Foster and drive cross functional teamwork related to NHW projects, initiatives, activities
9) Ensure timely reporting and compliance with key Nestle corporate NHW mandates and requests for information.
10) Provide quarterly scorecard updates to Nestle Professional Leadership team regarding progress and impact.
11) Serve as the NHW Subject Matter Expert for Nestle Professional with external stakeholders (customers, media, associations etc.).
12) Align and monitor NHW objectives with overall I&R strategic plans
13) Ensure knowledge, experience and technical requirements are maintained or enhanced appropriately to meet the on-going requirements of the position
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
1) BS Nutrition, Nutrition Dietetics or nutrition related field; MS preferred.
2) Registered Dietitian is a plus.
3) Food service industry experience preferred.
How To Apply For Nestle Nutrition Health & Wellness Manager
The mode of applying is via on-line. Apply through the link below
Application Deadline: Not yet Announced,