The job market is extremely competitive and skilled employees are high in demand.
Degrees are required for a wide range of careers such as Medicine, Education, Engineering, Accounting and Law.
A university education will help your child succeed in today's workforce and establish an enjoyable career of their choice.
1) Improve your prospects for life
- University graduates gain professional qualifications that are recognised and respected worldwide.
- University graduates are offered higher pay and greater financial stability.
- University graduates are given the option to fast-track their career with postgraduate study .
2) Establish professional connections
- University is where students build their first adult networks.
- Students meet friends and mentors that become future contacts and colleagues
- Students mix with inspiring academic staff who are leading experts in their field.
3) Learn and discover
- University education exposes students to new research and technology.
- Studying at university encourages creative and independent thought.
- Students are given the chance to travel and experience life overseas through study abroad programs.
- University life exposes students to other cultures and backgrounds.
4) Achieve and excel
- Students conquer intellectual challenges and develop a sense of achievement.
- University builds initiative and leadership skills that can be used for life.
In summary, it’s easier to find a job if you have a university degree. You can also have other benefits in areas such as salary and personal development.