Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is not yet announced.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields of Communications, Education, International Studies.About University of Technology Sydney
University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is accepting applications for undergraduate student merit scholarship. Australian or New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a thriving university located in the center of Sydney, one of the world’s most desirable and multicultural cities.
Aim of University of Technology Sydney
The purpose of the scholarship is to support continuing, full-time undergraduate UTS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences students who demonstrate financial need or other educational disadvantages(s).
Note: If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognised English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores.
Payment of benefit/s and Scholarships Worth:
==> The maximum total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each Recipient.
==> Each Recipient will receive one payment of $5,000 by electronic funds transfer to his/her nominated bank account.
==> Payment is usually made within four weeks after the census date in Autumn and Spring sessions.
Payments are subject to the Recipient satisfying ongoing eligibility criteria as defined in clause
Scholarship is taken in Sydney and Australia
Applications are currently open to anyone that wishes to apply.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Enrolled in a UTS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences undergraduate degree in the session the Scholarship is awarded; and
- At the time of Scholarship selection the applicant must have completed 48 credit points of their UTS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences undergraduate degree; and
- Have applied through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) for an Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage; and
- Have submitted a UTS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Scholarship application form; and
- Met satisfactory academic progression, or evidence of exceptional circumstances.
- Previous recipients of this scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship in future rounds.
Nationality: Australian, New Zealand or other countries worldwide citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Note: To apply for this scholarship applicants may be required to complete Part A and Part B of the Scholarship application form for their application to be complete.
Part A: You must complete a UAC Equity Scholarship application online at the UAC Website; and
Part B: Complete the UTS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Undergraduate Student Merit Scholarship application form.
College Admission Requirement
==> Entrance Requirements: At the time of Scholarship selection the applicant must have completed 48 credit points of their UTS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences undergraduate degree.
==> Test Requirement: No
==> English Language Requirement: If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognized English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores. English language proficiency test scores are recognized by UTS provided they were obtained less than two years prior to application at UTS.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
Now that all the information about Tuition Free University of Technology Sydney has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In Sydney and Australia for Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.