Application Deadline: There are 4 deadlines. It is advisable to fill and submit all required documents at the early action deadline:
- Early Action deadline: Nov. 1, 2016
- Early Decision deadline: Nov. 1, 2016
- Regular Decision deadline: Jan. 15, 2017
- Essay deadline for Early Decision and Regular Decision: Feb. 1, 2017
Brief description: Clark University offers Undergraduate and Masters scholarship to international students through the very prestigious programme, the Liberal Education and Effective Practice (LEEP).
Scholarship is Offered annually.
Eligible Countries: All
Scholarship To be taken at (country): Clark University, Massachusetts, USA
Eligible Field of Study: All
About the Award: Clark University’s Presidential LEEP Scholars Program is part of the University’s pioneering model of education, Liberal Education and Effective Practice (LEEP), which combines a robust liberal arts experience with authentic engagement in the world and workplace for undergraduate students.
Offered Since: Yes
Type: Undergraduate and Masters.
Eligibility: An ideal candidate for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship has a high school record which places them at the top of Clark University’s applicant pool, An ideal candidate demonstrates a strong desire to:
- Pursue a demanding academic schedule.
- Collaborate with peers and professors.
- Meet ambitious career and life goals.
- Join a community of scholars with a strong commitment to global change.
- Tackle complex challenges at home and abroad.
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship: Successful candidates will have the resources and opportunities to explore their interests in depth. Candidates take control of their education, connect with pioneers in their fields and develop skills to drive tomorrow’s innovations.
More specifically, candidate will receive these benefits:
- Free tuition, room and board for four years: the annual scholarship renewal would be contingent on candidate’s maintaining a strong academic record at Clark for each of their four years as an undergraduate.
- A free master’s degree, if applicable: If candidate’s interested — and candidate meets certain eligibility requirements for Clark’s Accelerated B.A./Master’s Degree Program — candidate can complete a master’s degree as a fifth-year student, completely tuition-free.
- A significant, funded research project: Before graduation, candidate completes a LEEP Project, demonstrating mastery of the five LEEP learning outcomes, including the ability to integrate skills and knowledge and to solve complex problems through creative thinking, collaboration and persistence. Candidates receive stipends to complete your LEEP Project.
- A circle of support: At Clark, candidate will be surrounded by people eager to help them apply their talents, including faculty, alumni, career advisers and business and community leaders. With the guidance and mentorship of experts, they design an ambitious academic track that includes interdisciplinary courses, internships, research projects and study abroad experiences.
- Transformative internship experiences: Candidate works in Communities of Effective Practice — multigenerational, interdisciplinary groups — on a particular task or topic, such as assisting in consultations with local entrepreneurs, helping analyze the results of a psychology study or collecting field-based data on climate change.
- A community that cares about the world: Clark graduates are known for changing the lives of others. Candidate collaborates with and be inspired by students, faculty, administrators, alumni and industry professionals who are as passionate as you are about creating a more just, equitable and sustainable world.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
How to Apply: If you are interested in the Presidential LEEP Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application.
You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1 for both Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
Semi-finalists will be notified by the end of February, and finalist interviews will be conducted in March.
The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee.
For more details, you can Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Award Provider: Clark University
Now that all the information about Clarkson University Presidential LEEP Scholarship for Undergraduate + Free Masters for International Students has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In China for Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.