Application Deadline: The application deadlines are:
1st Deadline: October 15, 2017
2nd Deadline: November 15, 2017
3rd Deadline: January 15, 2017
4th Deadline: March 15, 2017
Brief Description About New York University Stern School of Business
New York University Stern School of Business is offering merit-based scholarships for domestic and international students. These scholarships are available to pursuing full-time MBA program.
The New York University Leonard N. Stern School of Business is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the world. It is also a founding member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
All applicants whose native language is not English and who have not received a university degree in an English-speaking country must take the IELTS or the TOEFL.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the area of business administration.
Scholarship Award: Awards range from partial tuition to full tuition and fees. All applicants (domestic and international) are considered for merit-based scholarships. No additional materials are required to be considered. Scholarship decisions are made at the time of admission and are included in your official emailed admission letter. All scholarship decisions are final. Below are the Stern merit-based scholarships awarded to incoming Full-time MBA students:
1. Dean’s Scholarship: The Dean’s Scholarship is one of Stern’s most prestigious scholarships and is awarded to a limited number of some of our most meritorious admitted students. This full tuition scholarship is presented in the name of Dean Peter Blair Henry and affords the opportunity to connect directly with Dean Henry.
2. Named Faculty Scholarship: The Named Faculty Scholarship is designed to pair some of our most meritorious students with some of Stern’s most distinguished and prestigious faculty. This full tuition scholarship matches admitted students based on their background and interests with a designated faculty member in that field. Named faculty scholars have the opportunity to develop close ties to their designated faculty members through informal interactions. This past year, 12 faculty members were selected with the honor of participation: Bruce Buchanan, Aswath Damodaran, Rob Engle, Scott Galloway, Alvin Lieberman, Sonia Marciano, Elizabeth Morrison, Glenn Okun, Priya Raghubir, Michael Spence, Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, and Batia Wiesenfeld.
3. Consortium Fellowship: (a full tuition fellowship awarded in conjunction with a partner organization) – The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management seeks to enhance the representation of African Americans, Hispanic Americans and Native Americans in business education and management. U.S. citizens and permanent residents from these underrepresented groups, as well as other people who can demonstrate a commitment to the Consortium’s mission, are eligible. Applicants must apply to NYU Stern through the Consortium application to be considered for this full tuition fellowship.
4. Military Veterans Scholarship: This full tuition scholarship includes a small stipend and the scholarship is awarded to meritorious U.S. Military Veterans who have also exemplified leadership, honour and service. This award is supported by an anonymous donor with matching funds supplied by the Stern School.
5. Stern Scholarship: This one-year scholarship covers full tuition for the first year of study and is awarded to admitted students showing strong merit. This scholarship is awarded for the first year of the program only.
6. Community Scholarship: This one-year $10,000 scholarship is awarded to a select group of admitted students who demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills and the potential to be strong contributors to the Stern community. This scholarship is awarded for the first year of the program only.
7. Forté Fellowship: (awarded in conjunction with a partner organization)- The Forté Foundation is a consortium of major corporations, top business schools and influential nonprofit organizations dedicated to educating and advancing women in business. Stern designates Forté Fellows at the time of admission to exceptional women candidates who are also receiving a merit-based scholarship.
New York University Stern School of Business Scholarship will be taken in USA
Eligibility: Students entering Stern’s MBA program are required to hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country.
Nationality: Both domestic and international students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
1. Entrance Requirement: Students entering Stern’s MBA program are required to hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country.
2. Test Requirement: Before submitting an application, students must take the GMAT, administered by Pearson VUE, or the GRE, administered by Educational Testing Services. Stern’s GMAT reporting code for the Full-time program is 5TF-HW-35. Stern’s GRE reporting code for the Full-time program is 4455.
3. English Language Requirement: All applicants whose native language is not English and who have not received a university degree in an English-speaking country must take the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
How to Apply: Applicants must apply via Stern School of Business online application. Use this Application Checklist to ensure students have accounted for all components in the Stern online application. Application Checklist:
- Standardized Tests – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL or IELTS if required)
- Transcripts and Degrees – scanned or self-reported unofficial transcripts
- Professional Information – résumé and work history
- Recommendations (one from current supervisor or explanation)
- International Student Supplement (if applicable)
See Application Form
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
Now that all the information about New York University Stern School of Business Scholarships for Domestic and International Students in USA has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In USA for Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.