Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 2016.
About Notre Dame Institute of Advanced Study (NDIAS) Graduate Scholarship for International Students in USA.
The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) is offering graduate fellowships for the academic year 2017-2018. Both US and international students can apply for these fellowships.
The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) is dedicated to fostering and supporting integrative scholarship addressing ultimate questions at the intersection of the arts, engineering, humanities, law, and formal, natural, and social sciences, especially those that transcend disciplinary boundaries.
The Institute supports research that is directed toward or extends the inquiry to include, ultimate questions and questions of value, especially as they engage the Catholic intellectual tradition.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to graduate students for pursuing the research program.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to study the subjects offered at Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS).
Scholarship Award: Graduate fellowships range up to a maximum of $25,000 (gross amount) and include a $1,000 research account, office facilities in the Institute, a computer and printer, access to University libraries and other facilities, and twice-weekly Institute seminars and other events.
Scholarship will be taken in USA
Eligibility: The Institute welcomes applications from graduate students in all disciplines, including the arts, engineering, the humanities, law, and the formal, natural, and social sciences with projects that are creative, innovative, or align with the intellectual orientation of the Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study. Graduate students from all institutions are invited to apply. The Institute seeks applicants with:
- excellent records of scholarly, artistic, or research accomplishment in their field(s);
- projects that touch on normative, integrative, or ultimate questions, especially as they engage the Catholic intellectual tradition;
- projects characterized by clarity of thought, coherence, and impact;
- the ability to interact with other fellows and to engage in collegial discussions of research presentations; and
- a willingness to contribute to a cooperative community of scholars.
One goal of the fellowship selection process is the creation of a diverse and collaborative community of scholars. Applicants who are members of traditionally under-represented groups are encouraged to apply. There are no citizenship requirements for fellowships; non-U.S. nationals are welcome to apply.
Nationality: The US and international students can apply for Graduate Fellowships.
How to apply: Applications for the 2017-2018 Fellowships at the NDIAS must be submitted online.
The application is comprised of the following:
- Completed online application form;
- Current curriculum vitae (no more than four pages);
- Proposal abstract (no more than 400 words);
- Fellowship research proposal (no more than six pages, double-spaced);
- Proposal bibliography (no more than two pages, single-spaced);
- (Optional) up to two pages of non-text materials supporting the research proposal;
- (Optional) cover letter; and
- Three letters of reference (please see note on professional reference letter requirements).
See Application Form
For more details Visit Official Scholarship Website
Now that all the information about Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study Graduate Fellowship Scholarships for International Students in USA has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue Scholarships/Study In USA for Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.