Application Deadline: 1st of October (annual). Scholarship is Offered annually(i.e every year)
Eligible Countries: USA, UN and All International Countries.
Eligible Field of Study: All Courses offered at Western Illinois University
About the Award: Western Illinois University offers the International Commitment Scholarship to qualified undergraduate and graduate students (students who are not US citizens); awards are based upon GPA and full time enrollment in a degree program at WIU; students must be newly admitted, non-sponsored international students enrolling at WIU for the first time; scholarship is only applied to WIU tuition; students who have graduate assistantships or are sponsored are not eligible.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees
- Must complete the application process and be accepted into a degree program at Western Illinois University
- Must have a minimum 3.5 GPA (confirmed by WIU International Admissions Office)
- Full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 semester hours undergraduate and 9 semester hours graduate) per semester
- Required to use University Housing options (some exceptions may apply)
- Must be newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, non-sponsored international student enrolling in WIU for the first time
Value of Scholarship: $3,000.
$1,500 will be awarded fall semester and $1,500 will be awarded spring semester
Duration of Scholarship: Renewable yearly
How to Apply: International Commitment Scholarship is automatically awarded to students who applied online (i.e electronically) and qualify upon acceptance into WIU
You can also Visit Western Illinois University USA Scholarship Webpage for more details.
Award Provider: Western Illinois University
Now that all the information about Western Illinois University International Commitment Scholarship has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In USA for Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.