Fully Funded Belgium Scholarship for Developing Countries To Study In Belgium – Scholarships Grants
Application Deadline: October 17th 2016
Brief Description: The King Baudouin Foundation is offering grants for developing countries students. These grants will be awarded to students who are studying for a master’s level degree (master’s, specialisation master’s or a second bachelor’s degree) that is linked to water management.
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund aims to instigate a new form of support for sustainable water management in developing countries by financing on-the-spot internships for students from developing countries who are studying in Belgium.
Several Grants For Students From Developing Countries To Study In Belgium
The King Baudouin Foundation is an independent, pluralistic foundation working in Belgium and at the European and international level. It seeks to change society for the better and invests in inspiring projects and individuals.
- Students from developing countries who are studying for a master’s level degree (master’s, specialisation master’s or a second bachelor’s degree) that is linked to water management.
- The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- The grant will cover the expenses inherent to the internship, up to a maximum of €5.000.
- The internship, which should last 1 to 2 months, must take place between December 2016 and the end of August 2017.
Many grants shall be awarded.
1. Objective. The internship is linked to the access to water or its management in developing countries and must be clearly part of the subject of the candidate’s end of year project.
2. Pertinence. The work undertaken by the candidate at local level and the results that emanate from this deal with important local issues.
3. Capabilities. The budget requested must match the candidate’s needs. He/She must have sufficient resources to complete the internship under the required conditions.
4. Innovation. The approach that the candidate chooses for his/her internship or the framework within which he/she intends to work is different from the usual approaches or frameworks.
5. Impact. The expected results should bring sustainable change for the people concerned at local level.
Apply Now for the King Baudouin Foundation Scholarships for study in Belgium.
For More Information Visit the Official Webpage of the King Baudouin Foundation Scholarships
Sponsors: Scholarships Elisabeth & Amelie Fund – Grants for students from developing countries studying in Belgium.
Now that all the information about Fully Funded Belgium Scholarship for Developing Countries To Study In Belgium has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In Belgium for Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.