Application Deadline: The Master programmes applications are open until 31 December 2016 for those seeking financial support from the LKY School; and until 15 January 2017 for those not seeking financial aid. The Ph.D. programmes applications are open until 15 December 2016.
Brief Description about National University of Singapore
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at National University of Singapore (NUS) is offering fully funded scholarships. These scholarships are available to pursue masters or Ph.D. program in 2017.
- The programme aims to train the next generation of thought leaders with the analytical skills and substantive knowledge needed to generate, evaluate, and communicate research in public policy.
- The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is an autonomous postgraduate school of the National University of Singapore (NUS). It is a leading global public policy school in Asia.
- TOEFL /IELTS is mandatory for all MPP, MPA and MPM applicants except those with Bachelor’s degree conducted entirely in English.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters and Ph.D. Programme at the Lee Kuan Yew School.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of public policy, public administration, and public management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation on campus
- One-time book & settling allowance
- Health Insurance
- One-time airfare from home country to Singapore and return
- Monthly stipend to cover the living expenses
Scholarship will be taken in Singapore
Eligibility: Scholarship applicants must have good academic and professional records. They must demonstrate leadership and a desire to contribute to public service. Not all the awards will be made unless there are candidates of sufficient merit. Scholars should not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval of the School. Candidates should indicate that they wish to be considered for financial aid when they submit their application through the LKY School website.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to students of all Nationalities.
College Admission Requirement
1. Test Requirement: Please note that GRE score is compulsory for Ph.D. applicants. All applicants must submit their GRE score via the institution code 7541.
2. English Language Requirement: TOEFL /IELTS is mandatory for all MPP, MPA and MPM applicants except those with Bachelor’s degree conducted entirely in English. While the Admissions Committee does not set minimum scores for admissibility, experience suggests that successful applicants usually achieve or exceed the following scores:
(a) 600 on the TOEFL paper-based test
(b) 100 on the TOEFL internet-based test
(c) 0 on the IELTS academic test
How to Apply: Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an online application.
Below is the list of documents needed to complete the application. Students do not need to submit the physical copies of the documents if they have uploaded them via online system.
- Official Transcripts and Certificates
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Standardized Test Scores (TOEFL / IELTS or GRE/ GMAT / LSAT)
- Letters of references
See Application Form
You can Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
Sponsors: National University of Singapore
Now that all the information about National University of Singapore has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In Singapore for Masters and Ph.D. Programme and Other Degrees, can apply now.