Online Applications will run for six weeks from 19th September- 31st October 2016.
Federal Civil Service Commission Announces Vacancies in The Federal Civil Service. Interested Applicants can complete and submit Applications Online now.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment
According to the statement signed by Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission Mustaphu L. Sulaiman, the Federal Civil Service has called for applications into new positions in the service.
Great opportunity! Massive Recruitment at Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2016
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies
in the following MDAs:
1. Federal Ministry of Education
2. Federal Ministry of Employment, Labour and Productivity
3. Federal Ministry of Finance
4. Ministry of Foreign Afflairs
5. Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
6. Federal Minisfry of Power, Works and Housing
7. Federal Ministry of Sciencc and Technology
8. Federal Ministry оf Transportation
9. Office of the Audiior-Gjeneral for the Federation
10. Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
11. Bureau of Public Procurement
How To Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment, September 2016
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity, who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), are invited to apply online on FCSC website (vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng) for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs listed above.
- Application form is free.
- Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected on or not later than six (6) Weeks from the date of this Publication (Advertisement).
- All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for.
Apply now and also share this post to your friends and well wishes to apply too.