Application Deadline: April 1, 2017.
Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships: The purpose of the Foundation is primarily to support programs and individuals in developing nations or other situations of extreme poverty.
Each year the Foundation’s Empowerment through Education program provides support to a number of students as they pursue various educational objectives.
Support is provided for post-secondary school (college, university, polytechnic, trade school). Support is not provided for graduate degrees or study in the US, UK or other developed countries.
|Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships in USA & UK|
Financial support is primarily to cover the costs of the education itself and directly related expenses including books and supplies.
Scholarships are generally granted for the full period of study, however, recipients must maintain good grades and provide copies of all semester reports and grades as they are received.
The scholarship can be discontinued at any time in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
The scholarship awards are determined by the Scholarship Committee of the Board of Directors of the Wells Mountain Foundation and awarded once a year.
The foundation does not require the applicant to pay an admission or processing fee or to buy a number to have the application reviewed.
Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
An ideal candidate is a student, male or female, from a country in the developing world, who:
- Apply for scholarship Free Scholarship Community colleges in arizona
- Job Opportunities Academic Scholarship African Scholarship
- Successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades.
- Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world.
- Plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate.
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMF scholarship.
- May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship. Submits a complete, legible application in English (please proof-read). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Scholarships range from $300.US to a rare high of $3000.US and cover
- Tuition and fees.Books and materials.Room rent and meals.
- Scholarships do not Cover
Education at a college, polytechnic or university in the United States, UK, Australia, or Europe (with one exception – Bergen Community College in Paramus, NJ, USA – foreign students in that college can apply). Masters or Doctorate degrees. A medical degree, however, is acceptable. Laptop computers, conferences or trips. Debts or past due tuition bills.
The following are required elements for an application to be considered complete:
- Clear personal photo
- Two essays (topics are stated on application form)
- 2017 Application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters*
- Official transcript of grades from secondary school
- Official grading key to interpret grades
For more scholarship information and application materials, visit Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships webpage.
Now that all the information about Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In UK and USA for Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.