Application Deadline: January, 2017
Brief Description: This is to inform the World about ongoing GEICO (Phi Theta Kappa) Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholarship in USA. Interested Students/Applicants are advised to apply now because late applications will not be accepted. Applicants selected as GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholars will be notified via email and letter immediately after the judging process is complete.
Scholarship funds will be disbursed in Spring 2017.
- 2 awards of $2,500 each
- Total awards of $5,000
Eligibility Criteria & Conditions:
- Phi Theta Kappa alumni, having left your chapter in good standing.
- Graduate of a regionally accredited senior institution with a bachelor’s degree.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher from your bachelor’s degree program.
- Must be a US Citizen, US Permanent Resident and International Students in order to apply.
- Currently enrolled full-time in your first master’s degree program at a regionally-accredited university with the intention of continuing full-time enrollment through Spring 2017. Students enrolled in a professional program, substituting for a master’s degree, are eligible to apply. (i.e.: Law and Medical Programs)
- Preference will be given to Phi Theta Kappa members who served as chapter, regional or international officers.
- Application can be made only once; if you previously applied, you are not eligible to re-apply.
- You are ineligible to apply if you hold a previous master’s degree.
Your completed application and required items must be submitted to the address at the bottom of the page.
For more details, visit the Scholarship Webpage.
Now that all the information about Scholarship in USA for Master's Degree Program has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in USA for Masters, PhD, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.