The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 26th April, 2017.
Brief Description: The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK is offering The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships which is provided to Africa students especially from these countries: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Ethiopia, Mozambique and South Sudan.
|London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK|
The following fields are available for this Masters Scholarship program:
– MSc Environmental and Development
– MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
– MSc Public Management and Governance
– MSc Finance (full-time)
– MSc Finance and Private Equity
– MSc Risk and Finance
– MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
– MSc African Development
– MSc Law and Accounting
– MSc Economics and Management
– MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
– MSc Management and Strategy
– MSc Financial Mathematics
– MSc Economics and Philosophy
– Applicants must be citizens and residents of Africa countries especially those from South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Ethiopia, Mozambique and South Sudan.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in a recognized university.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic results.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to LSE.
Interested applicants can apply using this link : See Application Form
Now that all the information about £30,000 Masters Scholarships at LSE For International Students has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in Uk for Bachelor, Masters, PhD, doctoral or postdoctoral level, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.