The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th March, 2017.
Brief Description: The Lebesgue Center is offering scholarships to International students who want to undergo a Masters program in France.
|The Lebesgue Center Masters Scholarships For International Students|
Applicants will choose to undergo the masters program in any of these universities:
– The University of Rennes
– The University of Nantes
– The ÉNS Rennes
– The University of South of Britania
– The University of Ouest of Bretania
– The University of Angers.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program (Mathematics) in any recognized institution.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic results.
– Applicants should certify a B1 level of proficiency of the French language.
Interested applicants should completely fill in the application form. on the scholarship website.
Applications are accompanied with the following:
– Cover letter
– One or more letters of recommendation.
See Application Form
Note: Students applying to a Lebesgue scholarship for the Lebesgue Master programme are required to fill-in the form. The form will be validated when you click on the "submit" button; then you should receive an automatic confirmation email.
Now that all the information about €10,000 Masters Scholarships For International Students has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in France for Bachelor, Masters, PhD, doctoral or postdoctoral level, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.