Application Deadline: 1st February, 2017.
These awards are designed to attract high quality overseas research students to the University of Edinburgh, UK.
- 30 Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships will be awarded for session 2017-2018.
- Each scholarship will cover the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU postgraduate student and that chargeable to an overseas postgraduate student. The awards do not cover maintenance expenses.
- Subject to satisfactory progress, the awards are tenable for up to three years.
- The awards are open to overseas students commencing a PhD in any field of study in 2017-2018.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have been offered admission to a full-time PhD research programme of study.
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Although candidates with an upper second class honours Bachelor's degree (or the overseas equivalent) can be considered, in order to be competitive you should really have a first class Bachelor's degree supplemented by an excellent Master's degree.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
Eligible applicants should complete an online application
Note: You will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
All application must be done online via school portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
Now that all the information about University of Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in UK for Undergraduate Bachelors, Masters, PhD, doctoral or postdoctoral level, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.