Brief Description: This scholarship award is open to new students enrolling in an undergraduate program within the College of Management and Technology. Awarded to a student who demonstrates the potential to excel as a business leader, the scholarship covers 100% of all tuition for the duration of the recipient’s undergraduate career.
Application Deadline: Jan. 27, 2017.
Scholarship will be taken at Walden University, USA.
Eligible Countries: All
Following programs are eligible to apply:
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Communication
- BS in Communication
- BS in Computer Information Systems
- BS in Information Technology
About Todd Benson Scholarship: The scholarship is named in honor of Todd Benson, former Laureate Education, Inc. board member, in recognition of his contributions to the growth, expansion, and success of Laureate Education.
The recipient of the Todd Benson Scholarship must:
- Be a new student not previously enrolled in a Walden University program.
- Be fully admitted into an undergraduate program within the College of Management and Technology, with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation.
- Have started or be reserved to start for a start date between April 11, 2016 and February 27, 2017.
- Not have received another merit-based Walden scholarship.
Candidates will be evaluated on their:
- Academic track record
- Proposed contributions to the university, as indicated in his/her cover letter and/or essay
- Leadership potential, as evidenced by their resume, extracurricular activities, and letter of recommendation
Scholarship Application Process
- Complete the nomination form.
- Include a cover letter explaining his or her interest in and qualifications for the scholarship.
- Submit a 1-2 page essay on a topic reflecting his or her knowledge of and interest in business or information technology.
- Include a letter of recommendation from a teacher, mentor, or supervisor familiar with the applicant’s leadership skills.
- Submit a current résumé demonstrating:
- Evidence of academic and extracurricular activities focused on business and entrepreneurship, including clubs, social service organizations, etc.
- Potential to excel as a business leader.
All materials listed above should be sent in one email with the candidate’s name and the name of the scholarship in the subject line to email@example.com Please note that email is the only allowable method of submission; faxes, mail, etc. will not be accepted.
- A committee comprised of College of Management and Technology faculty will review applications and select the scholarship recipient.
- The committee members will make the final selection of the scholarship recipient, and their choice is final. Award will be announced in February 2017.
Now that all the information about Todd Benson Scholarship for Leadership in Business and Management at Walden University has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in USA for Bachelor, Masters and Other Degrees, can apply now.