Deadline: March 15, 2017.
Brief Description: Aarhus University Scholarships are available for highly qualified non-EU/EEA/Swiss applicants to pursue two-year master’s degree programmes. Scholarships generally include a full tuition waiver and generally, but not always, including a monthly scholarship for a maximum of 23 months for the duration of the degree programme.
Course Level: Aarhus University Scholarships are available for pursuing two-year Master’s degree programmes.
Scholarship will be taken in Denmark.
Scholarship will be taken in Denmark.
Study Subject: The four faculties will set their own individual priorities regarding their specific priorities with a view to geographical or other priorities:
- Arts: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Business and Social Sciences: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Science and Technology: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Health: Further information about strategic priorities will follow.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships generally include a full tuition waiver and generally, but not always, including a monthly scholarship for a maximum of 23 months for the duration of the degree programme.
About Aarhus University
Established in 1928, Aarhus University has since developed into a major Danish university with a strong international reputation across the entire research spectrum.
Students holding a foreign university degree applying for a Master’s degree programme taught in Danish must be proficient in Danish both orally and in writing.
Eligibility: These scholarships are awarded on the basis of the following criteria:
- Students may apply for any English-taught Master’s degree programme at Aarhus University.
- The general admission requirements and application procedures and deadlines at Aarhus University apply. Prior to applying for admission, applicants are kindly asked to make themselves acquainted with the specific admission requirements for the Master’s degree programmes they wish to apply for.
- It is neither possible nor necessary to state in your application for admission that you apply for a scholarship. All applicants will automatically be assessed with a view to a possible scholarship as part of the assessment procedures regarding admission and the strategic priorities set by the faculty.
Nationality: Non-EU/EEA/Swiss students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
1. Entrance Requirement: In general, admission to a Master’s degree programme requires successful completion of a relevant and recognised university degree equivalent to a Danish Bachelor’s degree in level and length (180 ECTS).
2. English Language Requirement:
- All applicants with a non-Danish qualifying degree to English-language Master’s degree programmes must document English language qualifications comparable to an ‘English B level’ in the Danish upper secondary school (‘gymnasium’).
- Students holding a foreign university degree applying for a Master’s degree programme taught in Danish must be proficient in Danish both orally and in writing.
How to Apply: All applications for Master’s degree programmes at Aarhus University must be submitted online through the digital application portal. The following documents must be submitted with the online application form:
- Diplomas showing examination subjects and results for each examination (a diploma without specific examination results is not sufficient).
- Transcript of records (if you have not yet received your final diploma).
- Course descriptions in English briefly describing the contents of your specific BA courses or other information that will contribute to describing the contents of your Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Official descriptions of relevant courses to be completed after the application deadline.
- An official description of the marking scale used at your home university.
- Documentation of your language qualifications (e.g. Danish language qualifications and/or English language qualifications).
- A pre-assessment you may have received from Aarhus University (if applicable)
- Documentation of your passed courses from previous, not completed Master’s degree programmes with a view to obligatory credit assessment.
- Documentation of your citizenship (e.g. copy of passport).
- A copy of current residence permit in Denmark (if applicable).
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.
Now that all the information about Scholarships in Denmark for International Students at Aarhus University has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in Denmark for Undergraduate Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 15, 2017.
Sponsor: Aarhus University, Denmark.