Brief Description: The Mesothelioma Law Firm and Cancer Alliance is proud to award scholarships to each students that successful applied the scholarship.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to college students in their pursuit of higher education. Those that have battled a form of cancer or have someone battling with Cancer, have greater chance to secure this scholarship.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2017.
Scholarship will take place in USA
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- This scholarship is offered nationwide.
- Students must be in academic “Good Standing” and have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher to be eligible.
Interested Students will fill out the application form and provide your full name, home address, email address, phone number, the university you are attending, or plan to attend, and your major. In addition, please submit all of the following:
- Unofficial Academic Transcript.
- Proof of enrollment at an accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program. This may be an official letter verifying your enrollment or your class schedule for the current semester.
- 2 letters of recommendation detailing why you should receive the scholarship.
- Information about any honors you have received as well as any volunteer work. Please summarize in 1–2 sentences for each.
Any questions can be directed to the Mesothelioma Law Firm and Cancer Alliance at email@example.com
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
Now that all the information about Mesothelioma Law Firm & Cancer Alliance Scholarship has been delivered nicely; interested students who are eager to pursue their Study for Bachelor, Masters, PhD, doctoral or postdoctoral level, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.
Sponsor: United States (US)