Brief Description: The scholarship offers financial support to students from Black or Mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds who will be starting their undergraduate degree courses at UK universities in the autumn of 2017.
Application Deadline: 26th February 2017.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Candidates: African, African American or Caribbean
To be taken at (country): UK
Field of Study: There are no specific degree courses that candidates need to be following. However, successful candidates will need to demonstrate an interest in the areas of the Bank’s work.
Type: Undergraduate, Internship
Number of Awardees: Many
Value of Scholarship: The programme will provide successful candidates with:
- Up to £30,000 to support living costs during your undergraduate degree.
- Paid summer internships.
- Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of our team.
Eligibility: The programme is open to:
- students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
- at least 260 UCAS points – please visit the UCAS website for more information
- household income below £50,000
- You must be planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2017
- Those who are successful at this stage will be invited to an Assessment and Development Centre Interview with Windsor Fellowship during the period March – April 2017
- The final stage assessment, with the Bank of England during the last two weeks of April 2017
- Awards made in May 2017
- Successful scholars do not need to be British Citizens but must be free from any time restrictions on their stay in the United Kingdom. The Bank is not able to apply for visas or work permits for successful candidates.
Duration of Scholarship: 3 years
Important Notes: If you have a situation that you believe you would like to be considered for more than one programme in any given year, please email BankofEngland@penna.com for further discussion about your circumstances.
Now that all the information about Bank of England Scholarship and Internship for African, Caribbean and International Students has been delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Shell Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study In UK for Internship, Undergraduate, Bachelors, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.
Award Provider: Bank of England, Windsor Fellowship